Submitted by Linda Hill
Your Mission Possible (should you choose to accept it) is to sign up to Discover Your Inclusive Leadership Potential online. Your online mission (should you choose to accept it) will begin as soon as you sign up.
Once you sign up, your Mission Possible (should you decide to accept it) for the next 4-8 weeks will be to travel through all four corners of the field of Inclusive Leadership, making many discoveries about how you can make a difference in the world by living, learning and leading more inclusively in your diverse communities.
Trained and experienced Inclusive Leaders are your guides. The field of Inclusive Leadership is your map. The international Earth Charter is your compass. The course begins as soon as you sign up. The time commitment is 4-5 hours per week for two months (and you can take a half-way break if needed).
Discover Your Inclusive Leadership Potential is an online experiential education course based on over twenty years of Participatory Action Research into what works to bring diverse people together to be the changes we want to see in the world.
Our online course is for:
- Educators, professionals, volunteers, students, emerging leaders and experienced leaders from diverse backgrounds who are passionate about Building Bridges toward social and environmental well-being in our diverse communities.
- Advocates, allies, activists, peace-builders, and other citizens who are taking local action on global issues of discrimination, injustice, mistreatment, isolation, exploitation and other forms of exclusion are damaging people and our planet
- This course about forging inclusive solutions is for you. “Every individual, family, organization and community has a vital role to play. The arts, sciences, religions, educational institutions, media, businesses, non-governmental organizations and governments are all called to offer creative leadership.” (Earth Charter).
Discover Your Inclusive Leadership Potential is an online course that is much more than watching videos and reading. From the start, you will find that exploring the possibilities and potential for making significant positive differences in how you live, learn and lead in your diverse environments is as exciting and life-changing as travelling to different countries around the world.
- You will learn by participating in experiential learning activities.
- You will be encouraged to connect what you learn to what you already know and what you already do by reflecting and journaling.
- You will be participating in our vibrant Discussion Forum; sharing your insights while getting to know new and experienced Inclusive Leaders from around the world who are also making life-enriching and life-sustaining differences in their diverse communities.
- You will be invited to join new and experienced Inclusive Leaders for compassionate conversations in our monthly optional Heart-to-Heart Video Cafe.
- Every step of the way you will be developing and carrying out your own positive, possible, and practical action plans for living, learning and leading more inclusively in your own diverse community.
“Inclusive Leadership is a medicine for discrimination and injustice. I opened my vision of what a leader is and what inclusive leadership can do to empower people and bring together differences.” (Claudia Sanchez, Full Communication Practitioner and Facilitator, Colombia).