Communities transformed by embracing the diversity in all living beings as gifts that enrich our world.
We bring people from diverse backgrounds together to nurture and mentor Inclusive Leadership development in ourselves, our communities and our world.
- Safety, respect, equality,
- Positive choices, joy, shared laughter
- Social and environmental responsibility
Our principles and practices
- We nurture and mentor Inclusive Leadership skills for connecting with differences, communicating with compassion and standing up for diversity.
- Our decisions are guided by the Earth Charter pillars of respect and care for the community of life, ecological integrity, social and economic justice, democracy, non-violence and peace.
- We take action by applying the Building Bridges steps of networking, gathering, building (relationships, community, skills, and awareness), action planning and follow up.
- We facilitate learning through inter-generational, participatory, experiential education for social and environmental change
Our Core Inclusive Leadership Skills
- Skills for connecting with differences
- Skills for communicating with compassion
- Skills for responding to exclusion and other hurtful situations with Anti-Discrimination First Aid
- Skills for Building Bridges to equality