Thank you for your interest and effort in being an Inclusive Leader!
Together we are transforming communities by embracing diversity in all living beings as gifts that enrich our communities and our world. As an Inclusive Leader you are engaged in life-long learning and practicing skills for:
- Connecting with Differences
- Communicating with Compassion
- Standing up for Inclusion
- Building Bridges within and between groups
We welcome you to become more involved in the Inclusive Leadership Co-operative!
It takes an inclusive and welcoming global village to raise Inclusive Leaders. The Inclusive Leadership Co-operative is sustained through the volunteer efforts of our membership and there is as many ways to be more involved, as there are Inclusive Leaders (scroll down for examples).
Our Spirit of Generosity Ensures that Everyone Who Wants to Be Involved Can Be Involved
The Inclusive Leadership Co-operative keeps costs as low as possible by running on the spirit of generosity. You may have heard the “stone-soup” story where the inhabitants of a poor village managed to make a tasty and nourishing pot-luck soup by everyone contributing a little bit of this and a little bit of that. We apply this stone-soup metaphor to cover the costs of running all aspects of the Inclusive Leadership Co-operative. Everyone who wants to be involved can be involved.
- Each person who wants to be involved is asked to contribute what you can comfortably afford toward the costs of the online or in-person event.
- We ask Inclusive Leaders to seek financial support from generous people and organizations who value diversity who have the capacity to help, such as your employer, family, school, community organizations you belong to, service clubs and socially responsible businesses.
We invite you to keep the spirit of generosity and the stone soup story in mind as you decide what aspects of Inclusive Leadership you want to be part of. We have found over and over again that by all of us sharing the spirit of generosity in these ways, we always manage to cover the costs for everyone who wants to be involved.
We look forward to hearing from you.
…and an Inclusive Leadership Co-operative member will soon call or email you back!
In the meantime, please feel free to:
Read our blog and the other pages on our website.
Watch videos about Inclusive Leadership and other videos made by Inclusive Leaders.
Share news about what you are doing to put Inclusive Leadership into action:
Inclusive Leaders all over the world are transforming ourselves, our families, our communities and the wider world through Inclusive Leadership. We would love to hear from you. Email inclusiveleaders(at)gmail.com. Remind us how you first became involved in Inclusive Leadership (did you attend an Inclusive Leadership Adventure, Facilitating and Mentoring Inclusive Leadership session, Inclusive Leadership workshop or another gathering?). Share what you have been doing or are planning to do to connect with differences, communicate with compassion, stand up for inclusion and build bridges to welcoming and inclusive activities, events, projects and programs. We look forward to posting your news and pictures on our website and our Facebook page.
Explore Examples of CONTRIBUTING to the Inclusive Leadership Community by volunteering:
- Help organize Inclusive Leadership events
- Help bring diverse people together to experience and learn about Inclusive Leadership by inviting people you know to:
- Come to Inclusive Leadership events
- Purchase Inclusive Leadership books and other resources
- Invite members of the Inclusive Leadership Co-operative to facilitate workshops
- Help with social media networking by inviting people to
- follow our Inclusive Leadership blog,
- like and share our Inclusive Leadership Facebook page,
- link Inclusive Leadership to your website,
- post up-coming Inclusive Leadership events on other websites and social media.
- Help with administration such as keeping track of memberships, being a volunteer registrar, and book-keeping.
- Help with fund raising. Help sell books and other resources or put on a fund-raising event to help keep Inclusive Leadership events affordable to all
- Co-facilitate Inclusive Leadership events and workshops.
- Nominate yourself or another member to the Board of Directors