Annual Inclusive Leadership Co-operative Visioning Pot-luck
Meet on Zoom from anywhere in the world on Sat Sept 9 8:00 am Pacific Time
Gather in person on Vancouver Island, BC, Canada: Sat, Sept 30, 5-8 pm
Purpose: ILC Members, potential members and all Inclusive Leaders and supporters of the ILC are invited to gather for socializing, a pot-luck meal and an Appreciative Inquiry style of visioning facilitated by ILC Board Member Kix Citton.
Date: Saturday, September 30, 2017
Time: 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Place: Cowichan Bay Estuary Nature Centre, 1845 Cowichan Bay Rd, Cowichan Bay
RSVP: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your contribution to our zero-waste pot-luck picnic plus your own plates, cups, and cutlery.
- (If possible) A $ contribution of any amount to help cover the meeting costs
- Your ideas, offers and your co-operative energy for helping the ILC continue to thrive
Process: This is our annual opportunity to look to the future, share our ideas and make our commitments for helping our ILC to thrive during the coming year. We will each share our ideas and offerings about all that we are willing to champion and otherwise help happen during the coming year or so.
For our members who are not able to come in person:
(1) You can email your ideas for things you are envisioning doing to help the ILC thrive during this coming year. We will share your ideas and offers during the vision session. Our email is: email@example.com
(2) You can participate via Zoom on Saturday, September 9 at 8:00 am (Pacific Time). Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/5124015205
If you want to feel super prepared and super proud of all everything that our 41 members and our other volunteers, supporters and friends are doing to transform communities in inclusive ways by embracing diversity, click here to read the Inclusive Leadership Co-operative Action Plan and ILC Annual Report from 2016/2017:
Did you receive your email with the “ILC Monthly Newsletter”? If you have not received your newsletter yet, please check your spam and make sure you let you server know that emails from firstname.lastname@example.org are safe. Or – email Katie at email@example.com and make sure we have your correct email address.