Thank you for your interest and effort in being an Inclusive Leader!
Together we are transforming communities by embracing diversity in all living beings as gifts that enrich our communities and our world. As an Inclusive Leader you are engaged in life-long learning and practicing skills for:
- Connecting with Differences
- Communicating with Compassion
- Responding to Hurtful Situations with Anti-Discrimination First Aid
- Building Bridges to Equality
We welcome you to become more involved in the Inclusive Leadership Co-operative!
It takes an inclusive and welcoming global village to raise Inclusive Leaders. The Inclusive Leadership Co-operative is sustained through the heart energy and effort of participants, volunteers and members.
Click here to find out about coming events to participate in.
Our Spirit of Generosity ensures that everyone who wants to be involved can be involved. The Inclusive Leadership Co-operative keeps costs as low as possible by running on the spirit of generosity. You may have heard the “stone-soup” story where the inhabitants of a poor village managed to make a tasty and nourishing pot-luck soup by everyone contributing a little bit of this and a little bit of that. We apply this stone-soup metaphor to cover the costs of running all aspects of the Inclusive Leadership Co-operative so that everyone who wants to be involved can be involved.
- Each person who wants to be involved is asked to contribute what you can comfortably afford toward the costs of the online or in-person event.
- We ask Inclusive Leaders to seek financial support from generous people and organizations who value diversity and who have the capacity to help, such as your employer, family, school, community organizations you belong to, service clubs and socially responsible businesses.
- Inclusive Leadership Co-operative members also do fund-raising, grant-writing and stone-soup fund-raising.
We invite you to keep the spirit of generosity and the stone soup story in mind as you decide what aspects of Inclusive Leadership you want to be part of. We have found over and over again that by all of us sharing the spirit of generosity in these ways, we always manage to cover the costs for everyone who wants to be involved.
We look forward to hearing from you.