PLAN FOR OUR WEEKEND GATHERING FOCUSED ON THE THEME OF DE-STRESSING DIVERSITY
Come for 1, 2, or all 3 days!
For more information email: email@example.com
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 28
- 8:30 am to 3:00 pm: De-Stressing the Learning Environment Pro-D Day for Professionals, Volunteers, Students and Everyone who cares about Inclusion. Everyone Welcome!
- 3:00 to 9:00 pm: The Three R’s: Registration, Relaxation, Revitalization in our beautiful lake-side Retreat
- 4:30 – 9:00 pm: Q’shintul – “Walking Together” Participants in the ILC gathering are invited to join with Cowichan Tribes at Somena Big House in Duncan for a special community reconciliation event hosted by Social Planning Cowichan.
- 8:30 am: Opening Circle
- 10:30 am: Challenge by Choice:
- ILC Annual General Meeting
- Co-operative Activities
- Art Studio
- 12:15: Lunch
- 1:30: Challenge by Choice:
- Workshops (including Mary-Anne Neal’s Dene Heroes Project)
- Art Studio
- 3:15: Relaxing Break with Nature walks, Art, Music, Sharing, and other Drop In Activities
- 6:00: Dinner
- 7:30: Inclusive Community Celebration
- 8:30 – Breakfast
- 9:30 – Action Planning and Closing Circle
- 11:30 – Lunch
- 12:30 – Clean-up and Good-bye
“We are part of a world-wide movement made up of individuals and groups who care about people and the planet in ways that are life-enriching and life-sustaining. We look forward to learning with and from everyone who attends the gathering.”(Kix Citton, ILC Founding Member).