Inclusive Leadership is for everyone who is concerned about oppression and marginalization; everyone who values diversity and inclusion; everyone who has experienced or wants to experience Inclusive Leadership in action. You are warmly invited to join us in what is now twenty celebratory years of peer-to-peer in-person and on-line education in social and environmental justice skills. The world needs Inclusive Leaders who are globally aware and locally skillful at forging inclusive solutions in our diverse communities.
Here is a list of what is happening in the winter and spring of 2020! Upcoming In Person Inclusive Leadership Events:
Contact Linda Hill if you want to be on any of these co-facilitating teams or participate in these events in other ways. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 250-510-8354.
- Wednesday, Feb 19, 2020, 4-7 pm Duncan, BC, Canada. Co-facilitator’s Planning Meeting for our Youth with Youth Leadership Day.
- Wednesday, Feb 26, 2020. 9:30 – 12:00 noon, Duncan , BC, Canada. Let’s Co-facilitate Pink Shirt Day.
- Tues, March 3 – Wed, March 4, 2020. 4 pm Tues to 1:00 pm Wed, North Cowichan, BC, Canada. Youth with Youth Leadership Day.
- April 30 to May 3, 2020. Denman Island, BC, Canada. 2 pm Friday to 2 pm Sunday. Inclusive Leadership Adventure 2020.
Upcoming Online Inclusive Leadership Events:
- Ongoing Enrollment. Are you ready to sign up for our guided online quest to “Discover Your Inclusive Leadership Potential”? Are you ready to return as a mentor? No time like the present to join us! Email: email@example.com for details.
- Saturday, March 7, 2020. 10:00 am to 11:30 am Pacific Standard Time. (6:00 pm to 7:30 pm Coordinated Universal Time) Inclusive Leadership Heart to Heart Cafe, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the url address so that you can join this zoom video gathering.
- First Saturday of each month from April to October, 2020. 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm Coordinated Universal Time (10:00 am to 11:30 am Pacific Daylight Time. Inclusive Leadership Heart to Heart Cafe, Email: email@example.com for the url address so that you can join this zoom video gathering.
- Tuesday, March 24 to Tuesday, April 28 (6 Tuesdays). 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm Coordinated Universal Time. Inclusive Leadership Facilitation Practice Group. Email Lindsay Beal: firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
We are very grateful to the Department of Canadian Heritage and Multiculturalism for funding the Strengthening Bridges Project that is making so many of these peer-to-peer co-facilitating and mutual learning opportunities possible.