Inclusive Leadership is for everyone who is concerned about oppression and marginalization; everyone who values diversity and inclusion; everyone who has experienced or wants to experience Inclusive Leadership in action. You are warmly invited to join us in what is now twenty celebratory years of peer-to-peer in-person and on-line Inclusive Leadership education!
Upcoming In Person Inclusive Leadership Events:
- Tuesday, November 19, 2019, Art in Community Workshop (a youth focused Inclusive Leadership event), 4-6 pm, Duncan, BC, Canada.
- Saturday, November 23, 2019, National Day of the Child Fun, Free, Family Celebration, 11 am to 3 pm, Duncan, BC, Canada
- Saturday, November 23, 2019, Inclusive Leadership Co-operative Annual General meeting, 4 pm to 7 pm, Duncan, BC, Canada
- Wednesday, November 27, 2019, Build a Better BC for People with Diverse Abilities, 5 pm to 7:30 pm, Ladysmith, BC, Canada
- For 1, 2, or 3 days February 21 to 24, 2020, Save the date for our Gathering of Inclusive Leadership Facilitators, Vancouver Island, BC, Canada. Details to be announced.
- Friday, May 1 to Sunday May 3, 2020, Inclusive Leadership Adventure 2020 (a life-changing intergenerational/intercultural weekend), Denman Island, BC, Canada.
Upcoming Online Inclusive Leadership Events:
- Continuous Enrollment, Are you ready to sign up for our guided online quest to “Discover Your Inclusive Leadership Potential”? Are you ready to return as a mentor? No time like the present to join us!
- Saturday, November 23, Inclusive Leadership Co-operative Annual General meeting, Participate online via zoom, 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm Pacific Time.
- Wednesday, November 27, Facilitating Inclusive Leadership Workshop, Participate online via zoom, 10:00 am to 11:30 am Pacific Time
- Saturday, Dec 7, 2019, (and the first Saturday of every month) Inclusive Leadership Heart to Heart Cafe, 10:00 am to 11:30 am Pacific Time
- Spring 2020, More Inclusive Leadership Online Education opportunities to be announced.