For the Inclusive Leadership Co-operative, 2018 has been a year of exploring, sharing, celebrating and stretching to involve more and more people from different generations, cultures and places in developing Inclusive Leadership skills, awareness and action plans for living, learning and leading in our diverse communities.
2018 has been an enriching year of reaching out internationally through our Inclusive Leadership for Our Global Village Online Education offerings. So far over 70 participants from across Canada and ten more countries have participated in our Practice Groups, Heart to Heart Cafes and quests to “Discover Your Inclusive Leadership Potential”
- Discovering My Inclusive Leadership Potential by Claudia Sanchez
- Inclusive Leadership Discoveries by Fall 2018 Participants
- Pause and reflect on Inclusive Leadership by Lindsay Beal
- Congratulations to new Inclusive Leaders Spring 2018
2018 has also been a year of helping to organize Inclusive Leadership events, and showing up at inclusive and welcoming events in our local Cowichan Region, Vancouver Island, BC, Canada. We acknowledge with deep gratitude that our Inclusive Leadership work is being cultivated on the traditional and unceded territories of the Cowichan Tribes.
- February 2018 Inclusive Leadership Adventure
- March 2018 Linda Hill receives the Voice of Women Peace Education Award
- May 2018: Welcome Joy Emmanuel – our summer and fall ILC co-ordinator
- September 2018 Walk of the Nations to the Cowichan Intercultural Society’s One World Festival
- September 2018 Farm to Table Fund-Raising
- September 2018 Annual Inclusive Leadership Co-operative Gathering