Inviting you to TWO Spring 2018 Inclusive Leadership Sharing Circles
- Gather in Duncan, on Vancouver Island, BC, Canada: Saturday, April 28. Arrive whenever you can from 2 pm to 8 pm Pacific Daylight Time. Hosted by Joy Emmanuel. And/or….
- Gather from where ever you live in the world for an online sharing circle during our monthly Heart to Heart Compassionate Communication Cafe on Saturday, May 5. Hosted by Janice Milnerwood and Harriet Greenwood
Purpose: ILC Members, potential members and all Inclusive Leaders and supporters of the ILC are invited to gather face-to-face to share, catch up and have a rocking, fun-filled, heart-to-heart Inclusive Leadership sharing circle.
Our in person gathering will include a yummy pot-luck meal.
TWO WAYS TO SHOW UP AND PARTICIPATE (Come to one or both)
- Saturday, April 28 In person Sharing Circle and Potluck in Duncan, BC, Canada
- Saturday, May 5 Online Sharing Circle for Inclusive Leaders around the world.
DETAILS ABOUT SATURDAY, APRIL 28, 2018
Pre-registration is required so that we know our numbers: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Facilitated by: Joy Emmanuel
Time: 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Come for a couple of hours or the whole time!
Place: Cowichan Green Community, Board Room, 360 Duncan Avenue, Duncan, BC.
- Your contribution to our zero-waste pot-luck dinner.
- (If possible) please bring a $ contribution of any amount to help cover the meeting costs
- Bring your updates to share about how you have been living, learning and leading more inclusively in your diverse community.
- We are also invited to bring our artistic contributions for displaying in our Compassionate Art Show
DETAILS ABOUT Sat, May 5 online Inclusive Leadership Heart to Heart Gathering
Facilitated by: Janice Milnerwood and Harriet Greenwood
Time: 9:45 am to 11:30 am Pacific Daylight Time (4:45 UTC/GMT).
If you want to drop in to our monthly Heart to Heart sharing circle, please email: email@example.com for directions and the url address of our zoom meeting.
2:00 to 3:00 Join Rod Keays, pilot participants, and members of the Inclusive Leadership Practice Group to learn about Rod’s work to develop a course on Inclusive Masculinity that is informed by what he has learned through participating in Inclusive Leadership Education and Practice.
3:00 to 4:00 Social time with yummy potluck snacks.
4:00 to 5:45 Inclusive Leadership Updates. Facilitated sharing time and announcements about what’s coming up.
6:00 to 7:30 Pot Luck (surprise) Dinner
7:30 to 8:00 Closing Circle (Anyone with a song, poem or short something they would like to share? Let Joy know.)
For our members, friends and other supporters who are not able to come in person:
(1) You can email your updates for us to share during the sharing time. Our email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) You can participate online via Zoom on Saturday, May 5 at 9:45 am (Pacific Daylight Time). For the url address and other directions for signing on, email: email@example.com
If you want to feel super prepared and super proud of all we have been up to since our visioning meeting in September 2107, go to our website and scroll through the weekly blog.
And go to our Facebook Page to scroll through the daily FB posts:
And while you are there, please be sure to click on the like and follow links for our website and FB page.